To register in ALLI, it is not neccesary to be enrolled as a student at UBC, nor do you need to hold a highschool diploma. Below, you will find information or links to the application process, ALLI fees, UBC accomodation, and band sponsorship.
How to apply to UBC:
There are many different UBC Admission options. Explore UBC Access at:
Please check above page for Registration.
Fee Structure and Costs:
- UBC Application Fee : $ 60.00
- Registration Deposit* : $ 100.00
- Tuition per 3 credit course : $409.20
- Student Fees : $ 120.44
* deposit applied towards tuition
UBC accommodation costs:
UBC Conferences and Housing: $40/night
Band Sponsorship information:
web: finance.ubc.ca go to: Sponsor
ALLI courses are accredited towards:
- UBC B.A.
- UBC B.Ed.
- UBC NITEP
- Transfer credits to other post-secondary institutions